Home » » Secret of a Successful Marriage

Secret of a Successful Marriage


My friend Ron and his wife Jenny form a fantastic happy couple. I had always wondered about the secret behind their ever so charming relationship. One day casually, I asked him "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"

To this Ron said "You should share responsibilities with due love and respect to each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."

"Can you explain?" I asked.

Ron briefs it out: "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."

Still not convinced, I asked Ron: "Give me some examples"

Ron elaborates "Smaller issues like which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not, which channel on TV we should watch right now etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"

With a confused smile on my face: "Then what is your role?"

"Well!" says Ron "My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iraq, whether Britain should lift sanction over Zimbabwe, whether to widen African economy, whether Sachin Tendulkar should retire etc. Do you know one thing, my wife NEVER objects to any of these".


Share this article :

Followers

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Fun Zone... - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Free Android Apps And Games